Saturday, July 16, 2011

Kris

My friend Kris is a phenomenon.

I met her and her family in my church and during their stay in Germany we said "hello" to each other once in a while when we met on Sundays.
I really loved her kids, especially the 2 (later 3) cute little girls she had always tripping around her.

Not long after the family had left Germany - when, Kris, 2007? - I discovered her blog. That was the time I really started to get to know her, somehow sad, but I think better late than never! I already told her that I think we could have had so much fun together if that had happened at the time they still were here in Germany...

Anyway - I am always happy to hear or read from her on facebook (which has been more lately) or on her blog.

And this morning I realized that I feel similar towards Kris like I feel for my sister, with whom I never had the best relationship until she moved to the U.S where she finally decided to live her life as a daughter of the Great King (when Esther, 2 years ago?) and left her wicked ways.

So, Kris, I don't know if you will like this, but I've officially decided to adopt you. And if you think this is weird, you have to get used to it, you won't be asked in this matter!

I love you, Krister sister! :) 

1 comment:

Kris said...

AWWWWWWWW, You are just so sweet!!! But you know what, I don't have any real-life sisters and I would LOVE to have an "adopted" sister!

LOVE YOU!!! :)